Hand dyed and/or hand painted silk scarves
* Scarves are silks: chiffon, charmeuse, habotai, crepe, sueded finish, stone washed finished, etc.
Satin or velvet 'cutouts' are rayon, which dye great too.
* Sizes vary, the most popular is 14"w x 72"l. Many sizes available,
smaller through shawl sizes (22"x72" or 90"). Email to ask about any size(s).
* While I don't do specific special orders, if you are looking for a color family (blues, etc.) or
style (cutout, kind of silk, etc.), there are possibilities. Email for more info & the easy no-obligation policy.
* Not just scarves: other hand dyed/painted silk items available soon at fairs.
Starting with silk pouches are handy for many things, including gift giving. (wine gift bags, etc.)
The "Furry" Scarves
* available in Fall & Winter
* Made with fake fur: no animals harmed and machine washable & dryable. Lined with soft fabric, colors vary.
Very soft, blocks wind well, nice to look at and to wear. Unisex styles.
* Pictured below on holiday fair table (blue silk scarf adjacent).
* Sizes vary, min. 9"w x 60"l. 72" long is preferred size, as of 2013 that's the 'usual' length. Min. 10" wide.
* As scarves are made, pictures will be posted to give an idea of this year's offerings. If you see something
special to you, an email is recommended. By Halloween, much fake fur is gone for the season, can't always